With The Bridge, you’ll never be too far away from an interpreter. Our video remote interpreting (VRI) service allows us to bring interpreters to your employees, customers and patients virtually through hardware you already own!
Our VRI service provides high quality software to bring you HD video interpretation services, using ordinary broadband internet connections and standard hardware you likely already own, such as video and sound capable PCs, notebooks, iPads, tablets or smartphones.
Contact us today to learn more.
Access an interpreter remotely when one might not otherwise be available.
- Available for both oral and American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting sessions.
- Use virtually any device, anytime, anywhere. Use on your hardware, PC, Mac, Android or iOS, as long as it has a webcam, microphone and sound with broadband or wireless internet connection.
- Access the same professional interpreters and customer service you would through our in-person services.
- Budget-friendly for shorter appointments and rural locations.
- Sessions can range from one minute to one hour and even longer if needed.
- For use in any environment, except medical PMAP appointments.
- HIPAA compliant, SSL AES-128 bit encryption.
Easy To Use
Our VRI software and apps are easy to download and use on your current laptop, desktop, iPad, tablet or smartphone. Once you’ve requested the VRI meeting, our team will send you an email link to enter the session. Simply click on the link and you will enter our secure virtual room for a completely private and confidential interpreting session.
For applications as varied as medical, law enforcement, industrial or just extremely remote interpreting, The Bridge’s VRI service is the best tool available to allow clear and open communication between you and your client or employee.
Get in touch today to learn more and get started!