Translating services have evolved a great amount over the past few decades.
New technologies have given translators new software to amplify their skills. At The Bridge, translations are still performed and hand-crafted by humans, often with help from the latest industry software.
Great care and attention are paid by our translators to the details of your piece, including language structure, context, flow, meaning and cultural nuances. All translations go through a stringent quality control process that is closely supervised by our project managers, and are certified for accuracy by our organization.
To begin utilizing translation services from The Bridge, contact us today.
Translation Project Examples
Along with the ATA, we are proud members of the Upper Midwest Translators & Interpreters Association (UMTIA).
We have specialists who can translate any number of different types of documents, in a large number of industries and in more than 70 languages.
Our translation services process assigns specific time frames for revisions which take place in structured environments and guarantee timely delivery of your final product. Our project managers will be your helpful point-of-contact, providing:
- a free quote;
- help to prepare and streamline your documents for translation;
- identification of your target audience;
- control of cost and quality by using past translation and Translation Memories (TM) whenever possible and desirable;
- open and transparent communication with you during all stages of the project;
- on-time and accurate delivery of translation;
- partnership with your design staff or ours to make the translated layout look as good as the original;
- secure storage of all documents and translations for current and future use; and,
- a guarantee of the highest quality and service.
Designers and translators at The Bridge work together to fit new language to the space in your original design, ensuring the language and images are appropriate for both the new culture and language.
Our extensive experience allows us to provide translations for all your business needs, including but not limited to:
- standard business documents;
- human resource materials (i.e. benefits, insurance, etc.);
- government documents (i.e. social services, department of health, etc.);
- legal documents (i.e. retail and purchase agreements, contracts, etc.);
- operation manuals (i.e. user guides, machinery/engineering guides, safety instructions, etc.);
- marketing materials (i.e. brochures, catalogs, packaging, hangtags, etc.)